Why Use an Advocate
Why use a Social Security Disability advocate?
When you choose us to represent you, you get a knowledgeable, compassionate advisor to guide you every step of the way. Our service revolves around you, and your advisor:
- Helps you understand every step of the process. We educate you and communicate openly and clearly at all times.
- Makes things easier for you by completing and submitting forms, and interacting with insurance carriers, health care providers, state agencies and the Social Security Administration on your behalf.
- Keeps you informed through regular calls, emails, or letters so you know the status of your claim.
- Speeds you through the process by knowing how the system works, and how to get a favorable outcome based on your medical condition.
- Treats you with respect and leverages all of our resources to help you get the benefits you are entitled to.
75% of our clients receive benefits without a hearing.
That means you will begin to receive your awards faster. To learn more about the Social Security Disability Process and the time frames involved, click here for an overview.
“It’s refreshing to be made to feel like a real person rather than just a number.”
- John H. Plymouth, Massachusetts
Why use a Medicare advocate?
You know how important it is to find the right health care coverage. Whether you are enrolling in Medicare for the first time or are reconsidering your current Medicare plan, the Medicare specialists at SSAD will assist you in making an informed choice and selecting the Medicare plans that are right for you.
An unbiased Medicare advisor expert will:
- Work with you to understand your specific situation, including your healthcare requirements, doctors you see, prescriptions you take and your financial situation.
- Educate you on all the Medicare plan options in your local area.
- Prepare a detailed report that outlines the plans in your area most likely to meet your needs.
- Answer any questions you have.
- Support you during the enrollment process.
- Serve as resource to turn to should your Medicare needs change in the future.
- We also are not affiliated with any insurance company so we can ensure that the information you receive takes all plans into consideration when focusing specifically on your interests
Call us. Your evaluation is free.
You will not pay fees unless and until your benefits are awarded. Call us today at 800-825-7734 to discuss your case.
- About Us
- About SSDI
- About Medicare